Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tag Book Swap



An Arty Oz swap going round the country as we speak. 8 ladies doing a double page in the owners book, sticking to the owner's theme.
This one took me FOREVER! The theme was colour, der, and after printing all the photos for Adam's 21st album, constantly running out of ink, I now find that I cannot print anything out at home. I had saved a few images after hours on the internet looking for something special but couldn't use them anyway.
So the silhouette image was cut from sticky backed vinyl I bought at Paperific (don't you love it when you find a use for stuff you had to have even though you didn't know what you were going to do with?) Because no one else had done lumpy bumpy (to keep postage costs down) I couldn't just add chipboard letters, I had to cut them myself, so many colours to choose from, I hope Nikki likes the final selection.

No comments: