Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bad Luck

I thought these things happened in "threes". I have had more than my fair share recently, starting with the washing machine flooding the house on Mother's Day. Then my clothes drier started to smell like it is on fire. I haven't used it since. Emma wrote her car off last week and is ***most importantly ***unhurt but is without wheels, reliant on parents again to drive her around. Adam told us the power had failed in our P.C. when it is in fact a blown motherboard and then the brakes of my car gave me a scare last night. I was going to fill up with petrol before the price went sky high but turned around and came straight home. My car is now in a queue at Mentone Mota works, waiting until they have a chance to look at it. It can just sit there until it is fixed, I can walk to work, even Southland if I have to!

2 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Oh dear! I hope your luck turns around soon.
I'll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes.

Ro Bruhn said...

Gosh Jo you are having a run of bad luck, at least you won't need to go to the gym to get fit, if you walk to work. Hope things are better this week.