Monday, May 26, 2008

And now for something completely different.....


No, not really, but I did put Monty Python in my car CD player this afternoon, much to Sarah's disgust.


These delicate little brooches are for an Arty Oz Pin Swap. I have been working on them for aaaaages. I have been tweeking with all sorts of things and they are not like I had originally planned (nothing ever is). It is the first time I have used Crackle Accent and am very happy with the results. The next problem is sending them to hostess Vanessa in Queensland.

4 comments:

Gail said...

They look fabulous Jo, I am very sorry I didn't go in this swap.

Teresa Abajo said...

These are gorgeous! Actually, I'm glad I saw them - I was going to post mine off to Vanessa in a flat envelope. I think I'll post mine up in a well-padded box now.

Jen Crossley said...

Beautiful Jo they are just beautiful
Jen

NessH said...

Jo these pins are just stunning...I can't wait to see them in the real...this has been a fantastic swap so far and those who didnt go in it are going to be so envious...really great work Jo..