Saturday, September 20, 2008


Lovely Teresa took these photos for me, I was getting nervous about getting them in on time (yes Vanessa, she is a tyrant). I completed my pages at Teresa's a month ago but forgot to take my camera. Teresa is the hostess with the mostest at the moment, working hard on the covers for our books and compiling all the pages that must be flooding in, the due date is 22/9. A group of Victorian die hards will be assembling soon after. I can't imagine a book project so big!

2 comments:

NessH said...

Jo...love the pages..nicely done..and yes breathe now it is over..haha..that tyrant..but I guess self inflicted..we all signed up..but worth the stress
thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see the IRL..

Jen Crossley said...

Looks beautiful Jo I was so glad when I finished mine breath girl breath LOL
Jen