Sunday, September 7, 2008

House book



Aaaarrrrgggghh. Another swap I signed up for, this one was intriguing, 19 or so others have signed up too! We all have the same house template to make our pages and choose our theme. The hostess chooses 2 themes per month and we all make those pages and send to the owners. The first theme chosen was "Glass House" for Nikki. She likes reflective surfaces and mirrors so I used silver foil board and mirror tiles, I hope she likes my page, I am never too sure about what to do when I haven't done anything like this before. The words behind the door are (with apologies to Blondie) ...Once had a love and it was a gas, soon turned out had a house of glass!

2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

This is awesome Jo I love what you have done and you know I love houses
Jen

NessH said...

Jo this is amazing..what a clever idea...now I have to come up with something..
thanks for sharing..talented lady.