Saturday, February 2, 2008

Big Weekend


It's a big weekend in Melbourne with Michael de Meng classes at Ancient Echoes. Heaps of the Victorian Arty Oz crew will be doing classes either Saturday, Sunday or both. I copied Greta and packed my bags early, but I keep adding "things"... because we are doing a collage/assembly piece I have no idea what I will need/use.


And Gail suggested I rust my bottletops at the last minute so they are "cooking" at the moment!


I am catching up with Teresa who is hosting the Fleur de Lys swap so I got them organised today too. I have said it before and I will say it again , I love the look of the 9 identical ATC's in their pockets together. The background is painted onto water colour paper, 3 stamped images and a huge gold embossed Fleur, all mounted on Gold cardstock.


Must have an early night as Sunday is going to be a very big day!

No comments: