Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No Christmas Cards this year



And this is why. I have become absolutely obsessed with these glass ornaments, each one better than the last. My first was a bit of a disaster but was graciously received (thanks Deb) and with encouragement from teacher Jen Crossley I can't seem to stop!


The last couple haven't been soldered yet, Dad's soldering iron doesn't always work (I just have to wait until it's ready!). All are personalised gifts, I hope I can get them in the mail before Santa comes (unlike my cards!)

3 comments:

Gail said...

They look fabulous Jo, they make a great chrissy tree ornament.
Gail

Jen Crossley said...

This is such a great idea Jo ,Im glad your hooked it is addictive Watch out Sally Jean
Jen

Teresa Abajo said...

Thank you so much Jo for my pendant. I've been showing it to anyone who'll look - I love it!