Monday, December 17, 2007

More Christmas Crafts



This is certainly the time of the year for creating. Sarah is following me around like a lost puppy now she has finished school and is desperately counting down the sleeps until Santa comes (aren't we all). So I can only shop/wrap presents when she is otherwise occupied, or we do craft together.


We both did workshops with Jenny Crossley who taught us soldering. My first piece was a bit rough, the second will be given to Gail for Christmas and my third piece couldn't be soldered as my Dad's old soldering iron would not heat up! The gold tape looks very nice on it's own if I may say so myself. But this morning I turned on the iron and hey presto! The heat light went on and stayed on. That's when Sarah took over and finished what she made over the weekend, a lovely necklace with the word WONDER on it. I am wearing it now to show off to all my friends! Thanks Jen.

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

Your Soldering is GREAT keep up the great work
Jen