Sunday, January 24, 2010

Summer Holidays


The weather hasn't been all that crash hot lately but we have just returned from a relaxing week in Torquay. I took my jewellery supplies (instead of papercraft) this time and and finished the flower brooch and made a pair of dangly earrings. I bought the supplies to make this brooch in Noosa last year and copied (with permission) it as best as I can remember. It was a lot of fun to do. The beads are wired onto a filigree brooch back. There is a lovely little shop called "Tiny Trinkets" in Torquay where I bought extras I needed to complete the earrings.

5 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Gorgeous Jo! Can't wait to see it IRL.

Ro Bruhn said...

Looks great Joanne, you'll have to bring it for show and tell Thursday night.

Gail said...

Well you are a clever little vegiemiter. Well Done you will have to wear them to the class on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

They look lovely Joanne.

Joanne said...

I don't pretend to have the skills of Ro and Sylvia but I am happy with them. Thank you ladies for your comments.