Saturday, March 28, 2009

March madness

My goodness just where has this month gone?!?

I am sitting in the dark (Earth Hour) pondering how busy March has been. It seems like yesterday was Christmas.

Being busy has a lot to do with it. I spent a week at the Stitches and Craft Show, re-visited Moomba, sat through 12 hours of Sound Relief (in the pouring rain), survived another tremor (I was in the same place as the first - on the couch!), ate my way though Alana' s 21st and Jessica's 18th, dined in Black Rock, Ricketts Point, Tyabb, South Melbourne, Mentone and Beaumaris, spent time in hospital with Mum (she's home again now). Completed another Scraptacular class (Tim Holtz tags) and did a fabulous *free* Make and Take at Littlebits this morning. And now Emma wants me to go to the footy with her tomorrow! She is at a loose end because Liam is going to the Grand Prix (with the tix I won). Sunday is my day of rest!

I have done two more house pages but because of the end of month problems with download limits I haven't been able to blog/upload. Today I spent catching up on emails and then find my camera batteries flat and I can't see in the dark to re-charge them. Earth Hour is nearly up, we can put the candles away.....

No comments: