Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching up



Summer has finally arrived in Melbourne- with a vengance!!! Temperatures rarely get to 40 here and then we usually have a cool change anyway so it's OK. But after three over 40 days in a row last week (I woke at 7a.m one morning and it was already 34o!) we have to accept the over 30's temperatures this week. At least the nights are cooler now.

I do not function in hot weather at all, only leaving the house to take Sarah to and from school, and have spent the week under the airconditioning, day and night!

Tomorrow's forecast is for over 40 again so I am trying to get things done today. Washing and Ironing is up to date and soon my blog will be!

Firstly I wanted to share some special RAK's received by two lovely ladies. The first is a highly decorated 2009 diary, it really is too good to just throw in my handbag. The second is a special hand- made note book to record "special" things. I just sit them on my desk and admire *sigh* :)

No comments: