Sunday, November 2, 2008

House book


I have done 4 pages so far and this is my favourite, Architectural House, for Lucy. She told me she liked it too! I had a few problems with this one, Gail sent me a new image and when I tried to print it my HP jammed. I spent last weekend ripping bits out of the rollers. I didn't want to be late with my page so the image behind the door narrowed my choice a bit as I could only use what already had printed off. Luckily it all ended well. And the printer is now cleared ready for this month's swaps.

3 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

This is beautiful Jo you did an amazing job
Jen

NessH said...

Jo I love this page..it is one of my faves I have seen...absolutely stunning..
thanks for sharing

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Joane,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo