Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Off to a great start! Had a great New Year's Eve with special friends over, sweltering indoors all night with two air cons running continuously, and I got into the pool, third time this Summer.


It's only 30 degrees today so I finished Gail's VicRR book. Her theme is Vintage Children, I did "Games". I hope she likes it, there is a bit too much light on the photo, it really does look better in real life!
This book was started in May and only for Victorians, hoping we could meet to swap rather than post. We are meeting on Sunday, a shopping crawl through Mornington, starting at Bunnings, taking in the antique stores and Paper2.

1 comment:

Teresa Abajo said...

What a great page! It reminds me of the floor in our living room on school holidays. Woo hoo......pulled out every piece of every game we owned!!!!!
Then we'd get yelled at my Mum and have to pack it up again. That bit wasn't fun. Your page is still great but!