Somehow I don't think so! Gail (goosmith.blogspot.com) and Teresa (thetamarisk.blogspot.com) have done this deed and have nominated most of the same people so I am not going to make them go through this process again and again. Is this breach of "tagging" law? It's a risk I will take. Who made these "rules" anyway?
The rules being: 1. Link to the person that tagged you (I was twin tagged!) and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours. 2. Post these rules on your blog 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Teresa is working full time at Paperific and should be using her time without her children more wisely and Gail should be looking after her post-surgery husband but these are my random facts:-
1. I drink, white and red wines.
2. My favourite restaurant is Citrus in Beaumaris, although I haven't been there for a while.
3. In 2005 I was operated on -twice -for breast cancer.
4. I hate driving, have no sense of direction and can even get car sick whilst behind the wheel!
5. I was a volunteer for the Melbourne Commonwealth Games.
6. I met my husband when he was teaching my youngest sister at primary school.
7. In 1979 I travelled overseas - twice - to New Zealand and then Trafalgar toured around Europe.
***Bonus fact*** I spent Waaaaay too much at Paperific and am never going again!
I am not even sure how to do rule No.4 anyway, it's all too much!